The sun was out for a couple of days and I enjoyed it so much. Spring is my favourite season, because it is warmer, but not too hot and it doesn’t really matter whether or not you put a coat on: everything is fine. The little flowers appearing in the grass fields inspired me to make this easy peasy floral spring breakfast: baked fruits, coconut yoghurt and some Floral Fig Granola. Barely a recipe and I think anyone can make this.
You’ll need (for 4 small servings/ 2 big servings)
- 1 apple, washed
- 1 stick of rhubarb, washed
- 2 handfulls of frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 400mL of yoghurt
- 100gr of Naturally Granola in Floral Fig*
Dishes you’ll make
- Baking dish
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cut your apple into small cubes (0.5cm x 0.5 cm), cut your rhubarb stick into thin slices (about 3mm thick) and put them into a baking dish. Add your blueberries and cinnamon and mix through with your hands. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt and granola, add some edible flowers on top if you’re feeling fancy. That’s it!
If you decide on making a bigger serving, you can keep it in the fridge for a couple of days. Feel free to chuck in any fruit you like. I’ve made this with mango and summer fruits before and served it with vanilla icecream and this granola. SO GOOD!
*I am an ambassador for Naturally Granola, which means they send me granola and I make a recipe in exchange. Posting this on my blog is not in our agreement, but I just love it so much I want to share. If your ordering you can use “miekeatsNG” for a 10% discount. Look here for more recipes with Naturally Granola.